Friday, November 24, 2006

Hello hallo hullo halo,

In an hour I'm about to begin my journey to Bali. This would be my second trip there. I loved the first time I was there, it was a 4 day trip and now we'll be there for a week. It's going to be the 3 of us but this time phil is bringing his other half and I'll be alone. Doesnt really matter, I'd go there alone if I had to. It's really good that air asia goes there for a cut down price.

Of course in the corner of my mind I'm kind of paro about the bombings at Legian. However like the lightning strikes, terrorism shouldnt stop you from living your life. The first time over there I found out that Balinese are very beautiful, friendly, bright, creative people, they dont deserve the aftermath/effects of the bombings episodes. They were telling me of how businesses went downwards after that as a result of the drop in number of tourist. These Islamic fundementalist are doing more than killing people's lives at the push of a button (or a bomb). They're taking away the livelihood of these poor people who are just trying to make end's meet.

I remember a religious teacher of mine telling me that in judegment day, we'll all be surprised by the number of muslim occupying Hell. I dont owe it to you to explain what it means, you go figure it out yourself but I can see that Islamic terrorism sprouting out around the world demonstrates what my teacher was trying to say. Most occupants of hell, I think, would be muslims. There is so much hatred ingrained in muslims lives nowadays it's no wonder westerners tend to generalise most muslims as stupid terrorist.

Innocent people dont deserve to die that way. I should right a song about this and make sure the message in the lyrics is clear. I'm not anti-Islam i'm just ashamed to be associated to these terrorist bastards, i'm tired of being looked at funny when I travel overseas for my work when they see 'Ahmad' in my name and I also would like to believe that I love peace, which is what 'Islam' literally means.

I'm strayed off abit from Bali I know, but I think i'd have more to say after this trip about Bali. I wanna re-ennact some of the good times in Bali with Phil and also replace them with alot more fun! I also wanna buy some Havaianas for my sweetheart miss R because I just love seeing her smile. I just wish that she could come along tho.

Well that's it for this time you fuckos. Fuck you and try to have a good fuck some where, you fucking fuckers

For your Unlawful Carnal Knowledge (FUCK)

Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home